The College, Boy's Hostel, Girl's Hostel, OPD & IPD Building all are situated in about 10 Acres of won land.
The present Hospital building was inagurated by Hon'ble Mr. K. N. Katju, the then Governor of West Bengal in 1950.
The Hospital is running with 50 Indoor Beds, X-rays, Pathological laboratories, well equipped Operation Theater and Outdoor Departments. The new building of the college section was inaugurated by the then Health Minister Mr. Ajit Kumar Panja on 27th January, 1977.
Total Visitor: 63878 | Copyright © 2018 MHMCH, midnapore | email@example.com | Designed by SSS